Washington, DC: To create awareness about Sikhs and Sikh American civil rights issues among government officials in federal agencies and the United States Congress, the Sikh Coalition has published a new edition of its Policy Priorities and Recommendations.
Designed to provide busy government officials with a quick summary of our advocacy campaigns, our Policy Priorities and Recommendations cover five issue areas:
- Equal Opportunity in the U.S. Armed Forces
- Safe Schools for All Children
- Fair Treatment for Travelers
- Religious Freedom in the Workplace
- Better Hate Crime Tracking and Prevention
If you would like free copies of our Policy Priorities and Recommendations for distribution to your elected representatives and other government officials, please send an email to email@example.com.